Saturday, March 31, 2012

Not Sure What to Say...

Im not really sure where I should begin...  My life has been full of challenges, up and downs, and they still follow me to this day.  Whenever I feel I get close to something or someone, all hopes I had for that situation get shot down the drain.  I am forever telling myself that I refuse to let it happen again... But in due time, sure enough, I let my guard down, and history repeats itself.
Im hoping with this blog, I will have the peace of mind to atleast vent and not stress myself out over a lot of things.  Naturally, I cant allow everyone in my family to veiw this so im still not quite sure what the point is, lol : )
Things are okay at the moment... Im a little confused about some feelings I have with certain people in my life, but that will have to wait til another day. I am overtired, and just totally drained.

No comments:

Post a Comment